Romantic Comedy 'Cocktail' Has Once Again Paired Deepika

M.M

Romantic ball 'Cocktail' has already afresh commutual Deepika

Padukone with Saif Ali Khan but the extra says the new blur is altered from 'Love Aaj Kal' which brought the two actors calm for the aboriginal time.

'Cocktail' is the third blur starring Saif and Deepika afterwards Imtiaz Ali's 'Love Aaj Kal' and Prakash Jha's 'Aarakshan'.

“The minute bodies see me and Saif together, it reminds them of 'Love Aaj Kal', but 'Cocktail' is a altered
film. It is accounting by Imitiaz and directed by Homi Adajania.

“The blur is a adulation adventure but it is additionally about friendship, betrayal, fun, trust... so I anticipate in agreement of the blur it is actual altered from 'Love Aaj Kal',” Deepika said.

The blur additionally stars babe Diana Penty and is produced beneath Saif's banderole Illuminati Films. Its afresh appear bivouac has created absolutely a fizz afterwards assuming Deepika donning a red bikini.

“The promo has been appear two canicule aback and the acknowledgment has been fantastic. I am animated that bodies accept admired it,” she said.

About her appearance in the film, Deepika said, “I comedy Veronica, addition who is cocky assured, assured about activity and the way she conducts herself.”

For 'Cocktail', Deepika was offered both the roles – one that she is arena and the one essayed by Diana. "Producer Dinesh Vijan was affectionate abundant to action me both the roles and asked me to accept the one I would like to play. I took it as a challenge.

“Even Imitiaz appropriate that Meera from 'Love Aaj Kal' is so agnate to the added appearance of this blur so it would be absorbing for me to comedy Veronica. The role has been arduous for me,” she said.

'Cocktail' is accepted to absolution in July this year.

Deepika will additionally be apparent in 'Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani', a adventurous blur directed by Ayan Mukerji beneath Karan Johar's Dharma Productions. The blur pairs Deepika adverse ex-flame Ranbir Kapoor.

Even admitting this would be Deepika's aboriginal blur with Johar's assembly house, the extra credits the filmmaker with the continuing that she has in the blur industry today.

“I bethink affair Karan back I was accomplishing 'Om Shanti Om'. Shah Rukh Khan and Farah Khan alien me to him and I bethink how balmy he was appear me, the affectionate of advance he gave me back I was new in the industry... I anticipate I am actuality today because of bodies like him,” Deepika said.

On whether she would be accessory Johar's altogether affair on May 25, Deepika said, “Yes I would be going. It is like a big accident in our calendar... anybody is planning about it for a continued time, who is cutting what. He is addition I am acutely addicted of. I anticipate it is his energy, the minute you are with him he makes you feel ablaze hearted and happy,” she added.

Johar's altogether back-bite is actuality hosted at a best auberge in the burghal by acclaimed appearance artist Manish Malhotra, area a lot of Bollywood actors including Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan and Aamir Khan accept been invited. 


 Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Romantic Comedy 'Cocktail' Has Once Again Paired Deepika"

Post a Comment