Akshay Kumar, Who Is Back To Action With 'Rowdy Rathore' After A Gap Of Seven Years

M.M

Akshay Kumar, who is aback to activity with 'Rowdy Rathore' afterwards a gap of seven years, says he larboard the brand because admirers had started affection him in banana roles.

Even aback he was not in action, Akshay was accepting offers. Akshay absitively to acknowledgment the brand alone afterwards bodies started affectionate it again.

"I had got abounding offers in between...but I advisedly larboard it. It took seven years for me to appear aback to activity because I capital to booty breach from that. I did activity films for say about 14-15 years. I
apperceive it was a big break. It is not because of any blur that admiring me that I am accomplishing activity again. It has annihilation to do with the trend as well," Akshay said in an interview.

"Audience like ball films so I did that. We are like articles whatever admirers like we get that for them. Admirers like aback Shahrukh is romancing so he is accomplishing it. Now they demand to see action, so I am accomplishing this," he said.

Back in 1990s, Akshay Kumar began his acting career with activity films like 'Khiladi', 'Waqt Humara Hai', 'Mohra', 'Suhaag', 'Elaan' and 'Khiladiyo Ka Khiladi'.

He took a breach to brilliant in rom-coms like 'Dil Toh Pagal Hai', 'Dhadkan', 'Hera Pheri', 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi', 'Garam Masala', 'Hey Babyy', 'Welcome', 'Sing is Kinng', 'Housefull', 'Ek Rishta', and 'Waqt' respectively. "I anticipate aloof because you accept done a dozen of ball films does not beggarly you apperceive how to do it. Comedy, action, horror, suspense, ball are all altered genres in which the added you get into it, the added you will discover. There are assorted branches in every genre," Akshay said. "Action has afflicted so abundant in Bollywood. I aloof try acquirements new things all the time," he said.

"I anticipate no bigger barrage for me than 'Rowdy Rathore'. It is a raw activity blur directed by one of the best activity directors, Prabhu Deva. The activity in this blur is different. It is raw action, which I accept never did. I accept consistently done aggressive arts and added technicality of action. But this is a artery fight," he said. Aback the promos of 'Rowdy Rathore' were out, similarities were fatigued with Salman Khan starrer 'Dabangg'. "When our blur is compared to a cool hit blur again its a acceptable thing. It is acceptable that the blur is not compared with a bomb one," Akshay said.

Releasing on June 1, 'Rowdy Rathore' produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and directed by Prabhudeva additionally stars Sonakshi Sinha in the lead.


 Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Akshay Kumar, Who Is Back To Action With 'Rowdy Rathore' After A Gap Of Seven Years"

Post a Comment