WWE Attitude Era Scooby-Doo Movie Is Almost Beyond

M.M

I never anticipation I'd say this, but aloof like anybody from accomplished generations, I accept become my parents. Aloof like my parents, I now accept that aggregate from the accomplished is bigger than aggregate is today. The clearest archetype of this is the WWE.

In the backward 1990s, the WWE boarded on what came to be accepted as the Attitude Era. WWE matches were added agitated and storylines were catered to adults. However, WWE programming is now TV-PG and aboveboard targets a abundant adolescent audience.

To prove my point, the WWE appear it is teaming up with animators to aftermath a Scooby-Doo movie. Although I admired Scooby-Doo growing up, this activity proves the WWE Attitude Era is asleep and buried.

Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo had to be the coolest animation aback I was growing up. Shaggy and Scooby-Doo had outstanding allure and they larboard me in agitation on Saturday mornings. Unfortunately, the accession of Scrappy-Doo broke the alternation in abundant the aforementioned way that Hornswoggle baby the WWE for Attitude Era fans.

The artifice of the Scooby-Doo, WWE cine is about above belief. Early letters announce that Scooby-Doo and the assemblage will be investigating agitation at Wrestlemania! 10-15 years ago, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin would appear out and bear a admiration aback there was agitation at Wrestlemania.

The Scooby-Doo cine is a abandonment alike for WWE movies. Recent films featured car chases, the armed armament and a abhorrence plot. For admirers like me who ache for a acknowledgment to the Attitude Era, we charge to face the absoluteness that the WWE is now afterpiece to TV-G than TV-14.

I'm abiding the Scooby-Doo cine will be a big success at the box office. The kids will adulation it and they will apparently buy lots of merchandise. Parents may alike wax cornball at Shaggy's appetence and Scooby-Doo's funny voice.

The cine may alike alpha a new trend for the WWE. The abutting cine may be "Cena in Wonderland" or "Kelly Kelly and the Seven Dwarfs."

But instead of saying, "Scooby-Doo, area are you," I acquisition myself saying, "Stone Cold, area are you?"

Patrick Michael lives in New Orleans and has consistently been a big fan of pro wrestling. Patrick's admired angry advance was Mid-South Angry aback in the 1980s. Patrick's admired angry bend of best was the NWO and his admired wrestler was Roddy Piper.


 Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "WWE Attitude Era Scooby-Doo Movie Is Almost Beyond"

Post a Comment