No Date Set Kareena Kapoor And Saif Ali Khan's Impending Wedding:Soha

BANGALORE: While B-town's babble about Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's approaching bells is accepting louder by the day, Saif's sister Soha Ali Khan says the brace hasn't anchored the date for the D-day.

Reportedly, mum Sharmila Tagore had appear in an account that the bells date has been set for October 16. "I am absolutely abashed myself. I apperceive it is accident with the bodies in question, but they haven't set the date or talked about it," says Soha, adding, "I anticipate it is accident imminently."

Is Soha attractive advanced to assuming her sisterly duties on Saif's big day? "I'm not accepting actual
complex at this stage. When I'm told to conduct my sisterly duties, I will do as I am told," says Soha, who was in Bangalore afresh for a talk.

So will Kareena abrasion Sharmila's sharara? "I anticipate so," she says, adding, "I don't apperceive what I am wearing. When the day comes, I will abrasion whatever my mother says. She is the one who is in ascendancy of aggregate — from the venues to the clothes. She will adjudge what I'm cutting and I will agilely put it on."

Buzz in B-town had it that Soha's admirer Kunal Khemu had not been accustomed into the Pataudi fold. However, during a contempo alternation with the media, Saif austere the air and said that the ancestors has accustomed Kunal and that he has alike backward at the Pataudi alcazar a brace of times.



 Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "No Date Set Kareena Kapoor And Saif Ali Khan's Impending Wedding:Soha"

Post a Comment