Dita Von Teese wants people to dress more glamorous in Fashion Life

M.M

Dita Von Teese wants bodies to dress added glamorously in accustomed life. The caricatural brilliant - who favours a awakening attending - wishes women weren't so accidental with their appearance and longs for a acknowledgment to the allure canicule of the 1890s.

She said: "I feel a little bit sad that the allure in accustomed life, for best people, is gone. I'm in Paris appropriate now, and I can candidly acquaint you that the allegorical alluring Parisienne doesn't exist; what you acquisition is a lot of adolescent appealing girls in jean shorts commutual with atramentous tights and
blowzy hair. This is the 'look' actuality for adolescent girls! But there are still those of us that dress up, whether it's awakening or not.

"Glamour doesn't depend on nostalgia. But I generally dream about what it ability accept been like to attending out aloft the streets of Paris in the 1890s. Allure is important to me mainly because it makes me feel good, it makes me feel like I accept article in accepted with my idols of the past, and I acquisition it to be an absorbing anatomy of theatre." Although she loves the appearance in Europe, Dita feels the US has the best best bargains in the world.

She explained to Collectors Weekly magazine: "Having travelled all over the world, I can acquaint you that I anticipate that the US still has the best best shopping, abnormally if you like wearable things at acceptable prices. I was aloof arcade for best in Paris recenlty, and I begin a few nice things, but they all charge assignment on them and I paid dearly for them."


 Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Dita Von Teese wants people to dress more glamorous in Fashion Life"

Post a Comment