Diana Penty Now I Am Fully Focusing On Films

M.M

Being a acknowledged model, Diana Penty, who will be authoritative her admission in Bollywood with 'Cocktail', says modelling will booty a backseat as she now intends to accomplish a career in Bollywood.

Diana will be apparent alongside Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone in soon-to-be-released blur 'Cocktail', directed by Homi Adajania.

“I did modelling for bristles years, again I acquainted I capital to do article altered and challenging. That is aback I started affair bodies and Imtiaz Ali (writer of 'Cocktail') was one of them. Soon the role of Meera
came, it was like destiny. I was meant to be Meera and comedy her," Diana told PTI.

Asked if modelling will booty a aback bench now that she is aggravating her luck in films, Diana said, “Now I am actually absorption on films. I will accord my 100 percent to it.”

“When I started with 'Cocktail', I was aggravating to amount out if this was article I capital to do. Now I am sure... I

would adulation to do added films. It's been such a acceptable acquaintance that I achievement I accept a aggregation like this for my abutting blur too,” the babe said.

Diana accepted to accepting no ambitions to get into Bollywood and says it all happened by chance.

“Acting was never on the agenda. I can't say that I capital to be an actress, it aloof happened forth the way. I did not alike apperceive that I would be modelling but that additionally aloof happened. I did not apperceive area I will be next,” she said.

In the promos of 'Cocktail', Diana appears as the shy and appealing Meera.

The blur hits the screens this Friday.

The model-turned-actress, who is actually new to Bollywood has started aggregate from scratch, she took delivery classes to dancing lessons.

“I did aggregate which one could possibly anticipate of - ball classes, Hindi diction, articulation modulation. I anticipate I got a acceptable exposure,” she said.

Diana is all praises for her co-stars Deepika Padukone and Saif Ali Khan and administrator Homi Adajania and ambassador Dinesh Vijan adage they fabricated her feel comfortable.

“Both Saif and Deepika accept been amazing. They looked afterwards me and fabricated a actual comfortable. I accept been communicable up on his (Saif) films. I accept apparent 'Omkara' and absolutely admired him in that. We (Deepika and I) could chronicle as we came from the aforementioned accomplishments (modelling). We got forth absolutely well,” Diana said.

“Everyone on the set was supportive. Homi took me through the appearance afore we began shooting. He takes you admitting the adventure and tells you area you are. Dinesh has pushed me every time he anticipation I had added abeyant and I could do more. I couldn't accept asked for more. It's been an amazing journey,” she said.


 Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Diana Penty Now I Am Fully Focusing On Films"

Post a Comment