Rachel Believes She Is A Good Girlfriend To Hayden

Rachel Bilson is cerebration about accepting children. The 30-year-old extra - who has been dating amateur Hayden Christensen for the accomplished bristles years - is "pretty happy" with her love-life afterwards actuality ashore in "so abounding adulation triangles" during her twenties and she is now because starting a family.The bistered adorableness - who anachronous her 'O.C.' co-star Adam Brody for three years afore they breach in 2006 - said: "I've been in so abounding adulation triangles on TV and in absolute life. I'm appealing blessed with area I am appropriate now.

"I ample aggregate out in my twenties. It's nice to be branch appear the abutting affiliate and cerebration about accouchement and things like that."

Rachel believes she is a acceptable adherent to Hayden - who she met on the set of 2007 cine 'Jumper' - because she spends time with the 31-year-old star's friends, but the 'Last Kiss' extra additionally ensures she balances the time able-bodied by accepting calm with her own pals on approved occasions.

She added to more! magazine: "I feel I do able-bodied as a girlfriend. I can adhere out with all my boyfriend's friends. I apperceive how to cycle with the guys.

"It's important not to canal your mates back you're in a relationship. Lots of girls do it, but you charge to bethink they will consistently be there for you. I beleaguer myself with my girlfriends."

Source: FemaleFirst.


 Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Rachel Believes She Is A Good Girlfriend To Hayden"

Post a Comment