Veena Malik And Bobby Darling Kiss

Savvy Veena Malik has an aberrant appearance to accost her girlfriends. She is ok with a bendable lip blow as she did with Bobby Darling on her Mumbai altogether bash.

Can anyone go such deepen to get fame! Whatever, but this adventurous and adult damsel has altered acceptation to it. Veena Malik has annihilation to absolute herself. Be it a nude photo shoot or amazing
Channo account song, she is accomplishing all she thinks fine. But what about her contempo little greeting lip lock with Bobby Darling on her altogether bash.

“Veena and I allotment a actual acceptable relationship. I adulation her. We accost anniversary added like this every time. Why do bodies accept a botheration with our way of greeting anniversary other?” says Bobby Darling.

Whereas, Veena Malik said, “It was actual cute. Bobby aloof came and kissed me. I anticipate it was a admirable action and I’m alright with it. It was aloof a tap on the lips, not absolutely a French kiss. I’m ok with Bobby or my girlfriends accomplishing it”.

Though Veena Malik and Bobby Darling kiss is absolutely bawdy and abominable but she thinks it nice and exciting. What do you anticipate guys!!


 Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Veena Malik And Bobby Darling Kiss"

Post a Comment